Here's an update on the latest news and information from West London branch of CAMRA for July 2020. Further news can be found in the June/July edition of London Drinker.
- Branch events continue to be on hold until further notice.
Other CAMRA events
- All CAMRA events continue to be on hold until further notice. Please check the CAMRA website for details and updates.
Branch and regional CAMRA news
- CAMRA has launched a virtual pub online - the Red (On)Lion
- The June/July issue of London Drinker is out online with news about pubs and CAMRA. Due to the current situation it is online only.
Pub and brewery news
- Pubs are now beginning to reopen! Not all pubs have reopened yet and opening hours may have changed in those which are open. We're not back to normal though. Social distancing means that restrictions can be expected including limits on groups and possibly a requirement to book a table in advance. Please follow government guidance when visiting pubs and keep safe!
- WhatPub has details of pubs offering takeaway and delivery services during the pandemic. We have begun to add some Covid-19 updates to pubs following the relaxation of the lockdown, but please note that we have not been able to go out and survey pubs, and the updates are only available for some pubs (select "Only show venues with information about COVID-19 temporary arrangements"). Details such as beer range may not be correct. It is recommended that you check the pub's website or social media accounts before making a visit.
- Portobello Brewery is offering a home delivery service with a variety of their beers available. For full details see their Facebook page. They are offering free delivery within the M25.
- CAMRA has launched a website and mobile phone app Brew to You to help you order beer for delivery or collection from pubs and breweries.
- CAMRA's Pulling Together website has details of other breweries offering takeaway and delivery services.