Here's an update on the latest news and information from West London branch of CAMRA for November 2019. Further news can be found in the October/November edition of London Drinker.
- Wed 13 Branch mtg: (7/7.30pm) Star Tavern, 6 Belgrave Mews W SW1X 8HT.
- Wed 20 Soho soc: (7pm) Clachan, 34 Kingly St, W1B 5QH; (7.45pm) Old Coffee House, 49 Beak St, W1F 9SF; (8.45pm) Crown, 64 Brewer St, W1F 9TP; (9.15pm) Queens Head, 15 Denman St, W1D 7HN; (10.15pm) Lyric, 37 Great Windmill St, W1D 7LT.
- Thu 28 At Leisure in Oxford Circus soc: (2.30pm) Argyll, 18 Argyll St, W1F 7TP.
- Sun 1 At Leisure in Parsons Green soc: (12noon) White Horse (for their Old Ale Festival), 1 Parsons Green, SW6 4UL.
- Tue 10 Xmas ale/pizza night: (from 7pm) Albion, 121 Hammersmith Rd. W14 0QL (charge for food).
- Tue 14 branch mtg: (7pm/7.30) Harp (upstairs), 47 Chandos Pl. WC2N 4HS.
- Thu 23 Fitzrovia soc: (7pm) Jackalope, 43 Weymouth Mews, W1G 7EQ; (8pm) Stag’s Head, 102 New Cavendish St, W1W 6XW; (9pm) Ship, 134 New Cavendish St, W1W 6YB; (10pm) King & Queen, 1 Foley St, W1W 6DL.
Other CAMRA events
- On 3rd to 7th December, it's the Pigs Ear Beer Festival at The Round Chapel, 1D Glenarm Rd, Hackney organized by CAMRA East London and City Branch.
- CAMRA's London Pubs Group will be having their next crawl of historic pubs on 11 December in Battersea, Wandsworth, Southfields and Earlsfield. See the London Pubs Group website for details.
- The White Horse, Parsons Green is having its annual old ale festival in November. We'll be having a social there on Sunday 1st December at 12 noon.
Branch and regional CAMRA news
- The October/November issue of London Drinker is out in pubs across London and online with all the latest news about pubs, CAMRA and beer related events.
Pub and brewery news
- We'll be adding pub and brewery news at a later date.