Here's an update on the latest news and information from West London branch of CAMRA. Further news can be found in the London Drinker.
- Branch events continue to be on hold until further notice.
Other CAMRA events
- All CAMRA events continue to be on hold until further notice. Please check the CAMRA website for details and updates.
Branch and regional CAMRA news
- CAMRA has launched a virtual pub online - the Red (On)Lion
- The London Drinker is out online with news about pubs and CAMRA. Due to the current situation it is online only.
Pub and brewery news
- Most pubs are now open. We're not back to normal though - all are now closed at 10pm (without any 'drinking-up time') and table service only. At the time of writing, London is a 'tier 2' (high) area which means that households must not mix when visiting pubs (or anywhere else indoors). Please follow official guidance when visiting pubs and keep safe!
- Big Smoke brewery has taken over the former Rook's Nest, and it has been renamed the Prince of Wales Townhouse offering a wide selection of real ales.
- WhatPub has details of pubs offering takeaway and delivery services during the pandemic. We have tried to update the current situation in pubs on WhatPub as much as possible, but please note that we're not able to survey all pubs, and details may not be fully updated due to the changing situation. It is recommended that you check the pub's website or social media accounts before making a visit.
- Portobello Brewery is offering a home delivery service with a variety of their beers available. For full details see their Facebook page. They are offering free delivery within the M25.
- CAMRA has launched a website and mobile phone app Brew to You to help you order beer for delivery or collection from pubs and breweries.
- CAMRA's Pulling Together website has details of other breweries offering takeaway and delivery services.