Here's an update on the latest news and information from West London branch of CAMRA for March 2019. Further news can be found in the February/March edition of London Drinker.
- We're joining the Union Tavern, Westbourne Park for their regular Meet the Brewer event at 7pm on Tuesday 5th March. Must book with pub.
- The March branch meeting is on Tuesday 19th March at the Speaker, 46 Great Peter St, SW1P 2HA. We will meet from 7pm for a 7.30pm start to the meeting.
Other CAMRA events
- CAMRA's London Pubs Group will be having their next crawl of historic pubs on Wednesday 24th April in south west London. See the London Pubs Group website for details.
Branch and regional CAMRA news
- The February/March issue of London Drinker is out in pubs across London and online with all the latest news about pubs, CAMRA and beer related events.
National CAMRA news
- The national CAMRA Members' Weekend, AGM & Conference for 2019 will be held on 5th-7th April in Dundee. All members are welcome to attend. Pre-registration is now open.
Pub and brewery news
- The Craft Beer Co. has bought a site at Hammersmith due to open in March. The Craft Beer Co. operates seven pubs in London and one in Brighton, well known for their wide range of beers.
- As you may have heard, Fuller's have entered into an agreement to sell their brewing business (which also includes Dark Star brewery) to Asahi of Japan. The pubs however are being retained by Fuller's.
- The Old Bank of England, Fleet Street is now managed by McMullen's.
Please note that our contact form is currently unavailable, please use the contact details published in London Drinker if you wish to contact the branch in the meantime.