Here's an update on the latest news and information from West London branch of CAMRA for December 2018. Further news can be found in the December/January edition of London Drinker.
- We're joining the Union Tavern for their regular Meet The Brewer event on 4th December at 7pm. Please book with the pub.
- On 11th December we're having a Christmas ale and pizza night at the Albion, 121 Hammersmith Road, West Kensington, W13 0QL. There will be a charge for food.
- We're joining Alasdair Boyd for his birthday bash at the Harp (upstairs) at 47 Chandos Place, WC2 on 21st December from 6.30pm.
Other CAMRA events
- East London and City CAMRA are holding the Pig's Ear Beer Festival in Hackney on 4th to 8th December. For more information see their website at http://www.pigsear.org.uk/.
- CAMRA's London Pubs Group will be having their next crawl of historic pubs on Wednesday 12th December. See the London Pubs Group website for details.
Branch and regional CAMRA news
- The December/January issue of London Drinker is out in pubs across London and online with all the latest news about pubs, CAMRA and beer related events.
National CAMRA news
- Good Beer Guide 2019 is now available.
- The Dover Castle, 43 Weymouth Mews has recently reopened as the Jackalope, with 20 beer lines.
- The Speaker, SW1 reopened on 27th November after a short closure. It has been reported that it offers a 10% CAMRA discount.
- Further news to be added soon.
Please note that our contact form is currently unavailable, please use the contact details published in London Drinker if you wish to contact the branch in the meantime.